Pages

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

I'm feeling 22 (Taylor Swift get some new music out!!) 22/31 #SOL17

22 Things I love about Spring Break (right now)


  1. Family Time
  2. Forced Family Time (for when the former is not working)
  3. Impromptu camping trips
  4. Fishing
  5. Daytime Playlists from Google
  6. Staying up late 
  7. Staying up late to watch TV
  8. Drinking coffee until late into the morning
  9. Sleeping in until 6:30 or 7:00 (this is a BIG deal)
  10. actually making 3 meals for my family
  11. Hulu/Netflix binge watching
  12. Writing during the day (I've only taken advantage of this two times so far this week)
  13. Extra Time (for _______ fill in the blank with whatever I need)
  14. Running for sports without feeling rushed
  15. Night time bonfires
  16. Cleaning out the garage
  17. Playing with the dog
  18. Washing the dog
  19. Baking cookies
  20. Reading on Twitter
  21. Reading on my Kindle
  22. Time for really talking with my husband

4 comments:

  1. Mine is next week- thanks for these teaser lines. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can hardly wait to make my list - two more days until spring break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your list made me smile. It all sounds so wonderful. Would love to know more about those nighttime bonfires!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love list slices for some reason. I'm tucking this idea away if I need some inspiration later in the month. I feel like inspiration is beginning to run thin around here.....So many wonderful relaxing reasons to love spring break!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment to let me know your thoughts.