Pages

Monday, March 12, 2018

Currently

This post, "Currently", from Deo Writer is my inspiration for the day...

Because today was a busy day, and I didn't plan ahead.

Currently I am...




Reading: The Sun Is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon and  Mindsets and Moves by Gravity Goldberg
Drinking: Water (and I just finished a decaf Caramel Macchiato from Starbucks because I deserved it!)
Planning: next week's shared reading, a trip to the vet for Lizzy (the Lab), and spring break fun (all depends on the weather)
Thinking: About conversations from the day (coaches' meeting)
Feeling: Busy, but not necessarily productive, which then makes me feel uncertain
Listening to: my husband is watching TV, American Pickers (reruns)
Loving: Lizzy (the Lab) is clean and allowed to sit on the carpet between my husband's chair and the couch where I'm sitting
Looking forward to: finishing my books and finding something new to read
Happy Monday friends and fellow Slicers! Have a terrific week!

2 comments:

  1. I love this format - they seem simple, but we get to learn from each other!

    I treated myself to Starbucks today as well. I've been thinking all day about my coaches meeting on Friday. I'm also listening to my hubby watch Archer reruns!

    You have a great week as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the currently format - I think it's a great way to get a slice of the slicer! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment to let me know your thoughts.