Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Are Those Pretzels Spicy?

#SOL20 Day 11

About five years ago, my sister moved to Oklahoma.  As much as I miss her and am still unhappy about her being so far away, she had discovered some fun things.  One of those delicious discoveries are Dot's Homestyle Pretzels.  Now, Dot's Pretzels come out of North Dakota, not Oklahoma.  I've actually done some research on these yummy treats.  If you're curious, check their story out here at https://dotspretzels.com/.



It was a gorgeous day outside today.  The boys and I needed a little snack when we got home from school.  The big boys were in and out of the patio door, and I was certain they could get a snack for themselves.

After kicking my shoes off, I grabbed the pretzels out of the island cabinet.  They are simply delicious, buttery and crunchy, with bit of extra flavor that I can't name.

"Aw those pwretzels spicy?" G was going for a cereal snack, but my reaction to the pretzels is making him curious about them.  "Can I twry one?"

I told him that I thought they were delicious and tasted like butter.  "They are my favorite pretzels," I encouraged him.

"Hmmm!  These pwretzels awre not spicy!  I like these pwretzels!"

Me, too, buddy, me too!


2 comments:

  1. So sweet! I love pretzels. I will have to see if they sell online! I love the use of "w" in the words so I could hear his little voice! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading. His little voice is adorable!

      Delete

Please leave a comment to let me know your thoughts.