Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2020

Daily Grind

#SOL20 Day 29

My days are full of cleaning and puttering around the house.  Today, I used my new Crosswave motorized floor mop.  It was fantastic!  The Crosswave is a huge improvement of the old Floormate (which I have loved for many, many years!).  I am so happy with the results.



I have actually read one whole book in the last week also.  Quite a feat!  It seems hard to concentrate or make time for pleasure reading.  However, if I can't do it now, when?

Each night, our new pattern is to clean up the kitchen then sit down and see if our favorite Youtubers have posted any new videos.  We are following some hikers and some fishermen, all Christians.  They are joyous in their work and hobbies.

Todd and I sit, my left hand holding his right hand, and dream of when we are going to be out in our beautiful country, exploring it and loving on it.  Creation is amazing and gorgeous.  I can't wait to experience it with my man.  We like to think of it as our new daily grind.  Ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to let me know your thoughts.