Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2020

Just my number 4 boy and me

#SOL20 Day 19

It's finally bedtime. The littlest boy has had a bath and brushed his teeth and said his prayers. I have also, and I'm laying in bed reading until I fall asleep.

My eyes close for extended periods. I should just give it up and sleep. The setting is "Paris 1937", I've read again AND again, my eyes landing in the same spot each time they open.
The boy coughs. Is he getting sick or wanting attention? Time will tell. He loves sleeping in the camper. He hates sleeping in the camper. It IS peaceful, but maybe too quiet when compared to the predictable noise of our house.

I've plugged in a fan on my end to help with the noise situation. A glass of wine and my nightly 3mg of melatonin are doing the trick quite nicely for me. However, I don't think I'm going to get much of this new book read.
The long blink...my hand jerks a bit holding my Kindle upright.  I'm almost awake again.
I think I'll just sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to let me know your thoughts.