Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Thank you!

#SOL20 Day30

Thank you to this community for its grace, empathy, and consistency in a world of turmoil and uncertainty.  I am grateful to be a part of you!

This SOL challenge has been a memorable one.  Without it, I don't know how my feelings and thoughts might have spiraled.  Because of this audience and its support, I am mostly sane and counseled.  For this, I will be forever grateful.

You have shared your vulnerability, and your like-mindedness.  You have planted new thoughts and nurtured practicing craft.  You have done it.

We are at the end of this challenge, and smack in the middle of a national crisis.  I am glad to be a part of this with you.  You brought me joy this month, and I will forever be indebted to you for many smiles and snorts.

Thank you for letting me be a part of it all!


2 comments:

  1. I loved having Slice of Life to look to for a good dose of positivity at the end of the day. It was a great was to try to spread positivity, too! I will miss it for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the fun, the funny, and the positive, along side a slice or two of real questioning that we have all felt these past few weeks. LYLAS!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment to let me know your thoughts.