Pages

Friday, March 23, 2018

Human Sundae?

This afternoon brings with it more rain and the probability of chocolate syrup in my hair.  One will not completely cancel out the other, but someone has to do it!

A colleague and good friend is part an "Aspire" administration program for teachers who have or are in the course of getting their administration certification and have interest in becoming an administrator in our district.  This is a choice I will always say "No Thanks!" to.  I think being an administrator would be worse that having two feet full of ingrown toenails, too painful to think about!

Anyway, she is heading up monthly attendance incentive activities for the second semester.  We've had eggs on principals' heads and silly olympics.  This month, the kids are making human sundaes out of three brave volunteers (who might have been asked specifically).  Really, I am happy to do it.  I hope none of the kids, like, have IT out for me or something.  It's going to be fun.  I'm sure of it.

I don't know all the details, but the calories from this sundae will be burning from laughing it off instead of taking it all in.

Also, it's the Friday before Spring Break, so excitement is in the air.  She just popped her head in the door, "Are you getting totally psyched?!?"

Oh, yes.  Totally.  Psyched!


3 comments:

  1. I just connected with you on Twitter and Google +, Emily. Have a happy sundae in your hair day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm one of those kind of people too! And I usually do have almost as much fun as the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Sundae Day! Hopefully at this point you are now at home all Sundae free getting ready to rest up! I'm off to find you on Twitter too!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment to let me know your thoughts.